Is it normal to have sweating in neck area and face during night?

hi I get lot of sweating near my neck area and face after sleeping in night...... I feel it in between my sleep n I get wake up due to that n can feel it... is it normal????
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No cause for concern Detailed Answer: Namaste Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Mr XXXXXXX It's perfectly normal to sometimes experience sweating during sleep. It's mainly related to dreams or sympathetic overactivity in REM sleep. No other associated complaints, rest be assured everything is alright. For your reassurance would just suggest you to get your vital signs checked. That's all you need. Take plenty of oral fluids, good nutrition and we'll balanced diet and a good sleep. Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS,MD