Is it normal to have spotting and sore breasts after periods?

what does it mean When I start start spotting two weeks after my period ends. and I have sore breasts too and cramping that come with it
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Kindly reply few questions. Detailed Answer: Hello, Kindly reply few questions so that I can guide you further. 1)Is this the first episode or did you had similar episodes before? 2)Are you sexually active? 3)Do you have any associated abnormal vaginal discharge? Please ask if you have more questions, and do write back with the answers so that I can guide you further. Awaiting your response. Regards Arif