Is it normal to have red dots on penis after a massage?

Hi, I went to 3 massages and got a hand job in teh end of each of them 4 weeks ago. I know this is safe practice regarding Stds, but am concerned due to the following: 2 weeks ago, 2 weeks after the last massage I was checking my penis to any disordders and found a very small red dot on the shaft of my penis on the back, exactly where I hold it when I masturbate. I tried popping it like a pimple and nothing came out....maybe abit of a clear din't look like syphilis or looked like a pimpe, but had no white fuids like normal pimples have an it go quiqly inflamated. I went the next day to a dermatologist and he told me it was nothing just some small ddot due to too much masaging or masturbation. Th red dot became a crust and it healed up after 2 weeks. I am afraid it might have been syphilis or some other type of warts.... My questions: Can a dermatologist miss an ulcer from syphilis or are they very distinct? Now at 4 weeks should I test or trust the dermtologyst? I also went ffor a second drmatologyst and he saw it with a magnifying glass and said it was nothing as well... Please help me as I am very anxious.....
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Sounds like nothing serious at all Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. Both syphilis and herpes present in very distinctive and specific ways. Your presentation matches an irritated hair follicle and is most probably nothing. In my opinion this is most probably nothing to worry about, as the type of exposure and presentation both sound completely safe. What is most comforting is that two doctors have also physically examined you and have found your presentation to be normal and nothing serious. So, you could only go ahead with the investigations for your own satisfaction; but I think there is no need to worry at all sir. You are safe and healthy. I hope you found my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.
Follow-up: Is it normal to have red dots on penis after a massage? 10 minutes later
Hi doctor, Thank you for your prompt reply. I also think it is nothing. I will do a test monday just to take this off my mind for syphilis ... which tst should I do aafter 4 weeks? Thank you and have a good night!
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: (VDRL or RPR) + EIA Detailed Answer: Hello once again sir. You can request for the venereal disease research laboratory (VDRL) test or rapid plasma reagin (RPR) test plus the enzyme immunoassay (EIA) tests to rule out syphilis sir. Hope this helps. Take care and a very good night to you too sir.
Follow-up: Is it normal to have red dots on penis after a massage? 1 minute later
Just a final one... Is the chance for for false positives very high with those tests?
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: I have already thought about that for you sir Detailed Answer: Hello once again sir. As there is a slight chance of a false positive result with only one test, I have advised two tests; do not worry sir. I have thought of everything for you. Let me know about the test results and stay safe. Best wishes.