Is it normal to have random blood sugar level to be 74?

Dear Dr, I did test random bloor sugar in the morning after my coffee with sugar, the results says 74. but after random sugar should be between 90 to 100. Is anything i need to check and what is your advice. Thanks XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: it is normal Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Your blood sugar reading at 74 is normal. Nothing to be worried about. Please do not be confused about it. You need to do further check for this. The dizziness and tired feeling, and difficulty in walking is probably because of Cipralex. You can probably reduce the intake of Cipralex to 5mg. Discuss with your treating doctor about the same. Wish you good health. Regards,