Is it normal to have problem in intercourse when having it for first time?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Apr 2014
Apr 2014

Radiologist
Question
masturbation problems, every day near about two times i masturbated now i am married and i does not do sex with partner
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Masturbation is normal.Pl mention problems in sex Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX Masturbation is done by most of the males and it is quite natural. It is important to know why you don't do sex with your partner.Is there is less interest in females or any other problems like pain complaint by your partner etc. Please clarify it. You should try to limit masturbation to once daily.You shouldn't develop obsession for it.If you limit it to one you will develop some interest in sex with females and gradually try to get rid of it.You have your partner and you should enjoy natural sex. You may need psychological help by psychologist after proper evaluation. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Is it normal to have problem in intercourse when having it for first time? 1 hour later
tnx dr. XXXXXXX I had just married on 11 dec, let me know at first time with in sex, you does not do sex properly let me clarify. Let me know because of psychological pressure is it happen.

Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer: It happens with most of the couples. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Thanks for writing back Firstly congratulations for your marriage. Most of the couples are not able to perform complete sex in first few trials. It is very natural and it happens. You shouldn't be worried and should try repeatedly. Give more time for foreplay.It helps in proper arousal of females and adequate lubrication in vagina.Try to alleviate anxiety of pain from your partner.Pain factor plays major role in non penetration.Apprehension of pain lead to spasm of muscles in females. Don't concentrate much on so called performance.Try to be natural during the act. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX