Is it normal to have increased discharge when you are on microlite pill?

is it normal to have increased discharge when you are on microlite pill.. this is my second month and notice discharge daily.
Posted Thu, 15 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 1 hour later

Thank you for the query.

You are using a pill which is combined of two hormones - levonorgestrel and ethinylestradiol. Levonorgestrel is a hormone that can cause changes in the cervical mucus. And estrogen will gradually increase the amount of lubricating secretion in vagina. So Until and unless your vaginal discharge is associated with smell and itching. there is no need to worry.

I have seen so many women complaining of vaginal discharge after using pill and it is normal.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow-up questions feel free to contact again.