Is it normal to have grey colored vagina?

my vagina is color grey. is that normal? I'm also worried about my yeast infection. I have yeast infection but I still get my periods. My lastest one was during the end of January. What if I had sex with yeast infection with a condom? Will I have a higher chance of spreading the yeast infection more? What about the color grey I have on my vagina? Is that normal? What triggers for me to have it?
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that it is quite common for young girls to have yeast infection so you need not panic about that. There is no chance of spreading yeast infection to your partner if you use condom during sex . Grey colour of vagina cannot be commented upon because the colour of organ varies from individual to individual related to your skin tone . If you had a prolonged antibiotic course , diabetes , hormonal imbalance , pregnancy etc can predispose for this . Fluconazle single dose or clotrimazole ointment locally can be used to treat it . Take care. Dr. Shruti