Is it normal to have frequent bowel movement after drinking vegetable juice?

I started vegetable juicing and since had increased bowl movements. Today, however, after drinking cabbage based juice with other veggies, I passed normal greenish stool, and then saw white tissue like substance at the end in a chunk. Is this normal? I don't have pain, but feel heaviness in mid-abdomen lower left. Thanks much!
Posted Thu, 4 Apr 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 9 minutes later
Thanks for query

The XXXXXXX vegetables contains cellulose which indigestible and passes as it is in stool. the white tissue like you have passed in stool is a normal content and is not due to any infection or abnormality. however you should also take other ingredients of food like meats and pulses to obtain total required nutrients.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask