Is it normal to have fever with periods after taking Mifepristone and Misoprostole for abortion?
User rating for this question
Hi Doctor, She took the Tablet which you have mentioned in the last inquiry - Mifepristone & Misoprostole. Period started on 11th Nov. She said it was too painful,tried etc. After 4 days it's stopped for two days and again started. till now she is having period with Fever too. What shall we do? are we sure that she is not pregnant?
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: a check ultrasound scan has to be done Detailed Answer: Hello, It seems like the medicines have worked. However, the process of abortion may not be complete yet. I would suggest you to take your wife for a check ultrasound scan now, to look for any retained products of conception. Your doctor will know about this. Please do get it done. This is the only way to confirm that she is not pregnant. Hope this helps you. Regards,
People also viewed
- Fever and period after
- First period after pregnancy fever
- Is it normal to run low grade fever while on period
- Took regesterone in pregnancy
- Tender spot in fat roll
- Fat pimple on stomach
- High fever before period after abortion
- Role of fat sweat sore
- Irregular periods mifepristone and misoprostol
- Rapid pulse rate of postpartum woman
- Supplements to strengthen placenta
- Yasminelle poliomyelitis
- Latest stomach fat removal in uae
- What are fat sores
- Can you use slendertone if you are pregnant?