Is it normal to have elevated temperature after a colonoscopy?
User rating for this question
I had a colonoscopy procedure today at 12 Noon. Since then I have experienced elevated temperatures twice. Once after I ate lunch, and again after I went to bed. Last time I took my temp it was 100.2.
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: elevated temperature alone - nothing to worry. Detailed Answer: Hi. If elevated temperature is the only issue, there is nothing to worry about. Do you have discomfort, pain or distension of abdomen? Motions with blood , nausea, vomiting or any other symptoms? It the answer is no- please do not worry.
People also viewed
- Is sneezing after a colonoscopy normal
- Blood after colonoscopy normal
- Is it normal to have elevated temperature after a colonoscopy
- Small tumor at sideburn
- Bloated abdomen and itchy rectum
- Bloat between or bloating between abdomen
- Veins side of tongue
- Tingling one side of vagina
- Abdomen bloated and tender to touch
- Pain in abdomen and blood in stool
- Swelling on side of waist
- Swallowed into wrong side
- Unable to walk after colonoscopy given propanol normal
- Pain unpper abdomen black ash green stool
- After a colonoscopy