Is it normal to have brown discharge while taking kiliovance?
User rating for this question
I have had a slight brown wipe only flow yesterday but not had periods for 7yrs....im on hrt kiliovance....50 yrs old....its gone and what is most likely cause and should I worry? ?
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Any vaginal bleed needs investigated Detailed Answer: Hi, Any woman who is on kiliovance, an estrogen, a hormonal replacement therapy to prevent osteoporosis should watch out for vaginal bleed or discharge. Any fresh symptom like vaginal flow should be checked with the local or prescribing doctor to rule out early unwanted changes in the Uterus and cervix. Though the most likely causes are benign like vaginal atrophy but we need to rule out serious problems. Similarly breast changes should be noted on this therapy. If you had not seen the doctor regularly after starting this treatment I think it is the right time to go and visit the GP/Gynecologist. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- Brown gooey discharge after taking plan b normal symptoms
- Hypotonic uterine dysfunction
- Permanent voice change tonsillectomy
- Endometrial thickening pregnancy
- Symptoms of rectovaginal endometriosis
- Right ovary follicle 19 x 15 mm
- Stomach flutters early pregnancy
- While taking doxycycline i have brown discharge
- Brown discharge while taking iron
- Brown vaginal discharge after taking cytotec is this normal
- Dry flakey armpits
- Does hazelnuts cause bloating
- Brown discharge while taking placebo pills
- Dimples in the upper arm / shoulder area
- Menopause and vaginal discharge