Is it normal to have brown discharge while taking kiliovance?
User rating for this question
I have had a slight brown wipe only flow yesterday but not had periods for 7yrs....im on hrt kiliovance....50 yrs old....its gone and what is most likely cause and should I worry? ?
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Any vaginal bleed needs investigated Detailed Answer: Hi, Any woman who is on kiliovance, an estrogen, a hormonal replacement therapy to prevent osteoporosis should watch out for vaginal bleed or discharge. Any fresh symptom like vaginal flow should be checked with the local or prescribing doctor to rule out early unwanted changes in the Uterus and cervix. Though the most likely causes are benign like vaginal atrophy but we need to rule out serious problems. Similarly breast changes should be noted on this therapy. If you had not seen the doctor regularly after starting this treatment I think it is the right time to go and visit the GP/Gynecologist. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- Brown gooey discharge after taking plan b normal symptoms
- Can dehdrydration cause high bilirubin level
- Cycle day 29 and no period
- Bulky right ovary 28cc
- Can celiac disease cause elvated bilirubin
- Low carb diets and bilirubin levels
- Took ipill on 29th day of period
- Hsg scan category 2a
- High bilirubin causes in teens
- While taking doxycycline i have brown discharge
- Anterior intramural fundal fibroid 2cm
- Brown discharge while taking iron
- Brown vaginal discharge after taking cytotec is this normal
- Brown discharge while taking placebo pills
- Foods that cause elevated bilirubin