Is it normal to have abnormal parameters and values for blood?

Excellent

Question
I already typed my question.. had my 6 month blood work done yesterday at my doc appointment. he said all looked ok, however when I read the report with the value s on it, there are some abnormal ones, and they were the same ones that er abnormal 6 mos ago at my prior WBC bold work. I will typr the ones the lab states are not in the range..First, my MPV is low at 6.5, then the MONO # high at .9. Next under the serum list.. GLU low at 68, BUN low showing symbol less than 5, CREA low at .5. NA low 135...eGFR symbol showio greater than 60, finally VANCO-R -40.as I have stated these results were similar 6 mos ago. I am concerned, as he said all was well and to see him in 6 months. can you help me understand what these results mean? thanks.
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Blood Disorders

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Please attach the scanned copy of reports Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. The parameters and their values you mention are deranged. I would like to have a look at the report. if possible please do scan the reports and attach here on the right side of this page. After having a look at the report, I shall discuss in detail with you about the test, their importance and the safety range too. Regards,

Follow-up: Is it normal to have abnormal parameters and values for blood? 15 minutes later
ok I will type the report out as it is written. Thank you Dr. Raju!

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 25 hours later
Brief Answer: I am waiting Detailed Answer: Hi, Yes, please type in the range and the date of the test done. Every decimal should be at right place, as it matters a lot. Waiting for the reports.

Follow-up: Is it normal to have abnormal parameters and values for blood? 17 hours later
Thanks Dr. I cannot type this all, and I understand that you need the ref. ranges, etc. in order to explain further. I appreciate your time and patience, and when my son returns with his better camera phone I will reask the question. Have a nice day.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 20 hours later
Brief Answer: I shall wait Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for keeping in touch. I shall wait until I receive the reports. regards,