Is it normal to have a clear discharge when pregnant?

Infertility Specialist
I am 7 weeks pregnant is it normal to have some clear discharge?Hi, It is normal to have some clear discharge during early pregnancy. Dont worry about it. Regards Thankyou. Just a bit worried as i had a miscarrige last year. Can you also tell me how carefull i need to be do i go about my work as normal?
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Dont worry Detailed Answer: Hi, Many women have abortion once and hence dont worry. Please get an ultrasound soon to check viability of embryo. I think you have already started folic acid tablets. It would be fine this time. Please see gynecologist for scan and folic acid. Regards