Is it normal to get white thick vaginal discharge after taking Mifepristone?

i am 24 year female.I took 1 mifepristone 200 mg tablet yesterday afternoon.i am getting white thick discharge from my vagina..Is it normal ?
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later

Mifepristone can cause leucorrhea or white discharge as a side effect.It may occur before any vaginal bleeding starts.However,the full protocol for the medical termination needs to be followed for a successful outcome.I hope your pregnancy isnt more that 40-42 days.Only then will there be a complete abortion.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.