Is it normal to feel air bubble in vagina while pregnant?

Infertility Specialist
can u feel a air bubble in your vagina while 17 eeks pregnant? if so what does it mean and is it of concern?
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 4 hours later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hi The air sometimes get sucked in and feel like a bubble which gets mixed with mucous. Its natural and absolutely safe. It poses no danger to pregnancy. Dont worry about it. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Follow-up: Is it normal to feel air bubble in vagina while pregnant? 13 hours later
are there circumstances where one might not have gained a pound yet during pregnancy 17 weeks, started off at 171pds now 162pds, firsr trimester no appetite but no nausea either, I take prenatal vitamin ever day, also had 3 trans-vaginal ultrasound at 6,9,12 weeks and have been told my baby is big
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi, At this gestational age baby however big is about 300 grams. It is not big weight for you to put on and it is very early to to start putting on weight. It takes time to out on weight. You will put on after 28 weeks. Till then dont worry about weight gain. Regards,