Is it normal if semen comes out of vagina after sex?

Question
When we hv sex sperm comes out of virgina is it normal
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 34 minutes later
Hello and welcome to XXXXXXX

Thank you for writing to us.

Yes, it is completely normal for leakage of semen (sperm is present in the semen, which is what is ejaculated) from the vagina after sexual intercourse. This is usually seen when there is a excessive or more than sufficient amount of ejaculate from the male. This is completely normal.

This semen that leaks from the vagina is only a small portion of the total ejaculate. So there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

I hope you found my response helpful and informative. Do write back to me for any further clarifications, or you could rate my answers after closing this discussion.

Best wishes.