Is it normal for high BP patient taking Prolomet to do walking immediately after meal?

After a supper wheather can I walk immediately/I have high BP-100/140.Age 49 1/2.I am taking prolomet XL 50mg 1 tab./day.Can I CLAIM HILLS which is required to walk 3 hrs. to reach top.
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: yes, you can walk immediately Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read your query. Yes, you can walk immediately after a supper. There is no harm in it. Your blood pressure is not too high to limit this activity, so is your age. You can go ahead without any fear. Please do continue to take the medication as advised by your doctor. Yes, you can climb a hill too. However, take frequent breaks while climbing, and anytime you are not comfortable, rest for a while and then continue climbing. Wish you good health. Regards,