Is it normal for child to pass urine 20-25 times a day?
User rating for this question
Hi Doctor, our son is 1.3 years old. He is passing urine 20-25 times a day. We feel that is the reason for not gaining weight. Could you please suggest if this is normal?
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Brief Answer: need to be investigated Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Though it may not be related to not gaining weight, I consider it essential for him to get investigated well. I suggest you to get his complete blood count and urine analysis done. Also consult a Pediatrician for a complete physical examination to rule out any kidney related issues. Hope, I answered your query. Regards,
People also viewed
- Can i take remicade for asbestosis ?
- Help im urinating 20 times a day
- Baby passing urine 4 to 5 times normal
- Does lactogen cause harm to infants
- Can i take cataflam for elbow pain ?
- Urinate 20 times a day
- Cephalosporin g6pd deficiency
- Is urinating 20 times a day natural
- Cerelac wheat orange review
- Cementogenesis imperfecta
- Ratio to mix cerelac rice
- Can i take diamox sequels for edema?
- Passing urine 20 times a day
- Can pitocin cure complete abortion ?
- Can cytotec cure complete abortion ?