Is it normal for child to pass urine 20-25 times a day?

Hi Doctor, our son is 1.3 years old. He is passing urine 20-25 times a day. We feel that is the reason for not gaining weight. Could you please suggest if this is normal?
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Brief Answer: need to be investigated Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Though it may not be related to not gaining weight, I consider it essential for him to get investigated well. I suggest you to get his complete blood count and urine analysis done. Also consult a Pediatrician for a complete physical examination to rule out any kidney related issues. Hope, I answered your query. Regards,