Is it necessary to take Zitotec 200 inside the vagina?

May 2013
Hi is necessary to take Zitotec 200 inside the vagina ?
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: With doctor's advice Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. You didn't mention the purpose for which you are using the tablet. Zitotec can be used vaginally or orally. But you have to use only with doctor's advice. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
Follow-up: Is it necessary to take Zitotec 200 inside the vagina? 33 minutes later
I take 4 pills Zitotec 200 orally for abortion this morning as my doctor recommend but till now i'm not bleeding so how long it took to have the result or did I need to take one more inside the vagina ?
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: Better to wait Detailed Answer: Hi, It may take around 12 to 24 hours for the onset of bleeding. After onset of bleeding it may take around 48 hours for the completion of the process of abortion. No need to take additional tablet at present. Take care.