Is it necessary to seek medical help for bumped forehead with a knot?
User rating for this question
I bumped my forehead and a knot developed. I never lost consciousness or saw stars. Should I seek help? It does not hurt.
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Guru 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Though you did not develop any symptoms, it is better to be under doctor's observation for at least 48 hours. Do not mean to scare you , but I don't want you to take any risk. In elderly, moderate and sometimes minor trauma can lead to Subdural hemtoma. So, it is better to be under observation for 2 days. If you develop any kind of drowsiness or vomiting, rush to ER immediately. Hope I have answered your query. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- White patches on throat by asthalin inhalers
- Bad fever do i seek medical help
- Trigeminal neuralgia b12 deficiency
- Throat ulcer because of asthalin inhaler
- Low mpv and aspirin
- B12 dosage for trigeminal neuralgia
- What if ekg shows front arterial blockage
- Radial nerve palsy vitamin b12
- Ayurvedha hospital for baby brain development
- Im seeking help for rheumatic
- Should i seek medical attention
- Wheezing in kids asthalin
- When to seek help for low temperature
- Struck in head should i seek medical help
- Vestibular schwannoma baba ramdev