Is it important to ejaculate prior to marriage ?

Is it really bad for someone to never ejaculate until marriage? (let's say, until being about 25 years old)
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Sunil.N 1 hour later

No its not bad, medically.Its a individual choice.

The ejaculation ( throwing out of unused semen ) occurs naturally either slowly mixed with the urine or at the end of the urination in little amounts or by nights falls.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.

Follow-up: Is it important to ejaculate prior to marriage ? 23 hours later
Yes, thank u. I'm only 20 but i suffer from Premature Ejaculation... If i completely stop ejaculatin (masturbation & sex) or cut it down to like once every 2 months, will this problem be cured in a couple of years? I believe i suffer from PME because i used to masturbate alot as a teenager, but i want this to be cured.
Answered by Dr. Sunil.N 5 hours later
Hi Again,

Thanks for the follow up query.

There is no evidence that mastrubation leads to premature ejaculation. So your PME has nothing to do with masturbating a lot as a teenager.

Premature ejaculation is the most common sexual problem in young adults. It is likely to improve by avoiding intercourse for a period of time and focusing on other types of sexual play so that pressure is removed from your sexual encounters.

In most men PE goes away on its own with time. In your case too there is a high chance that PE will go away on its own in a couple of years. It is important fr you to remove any anxiety related to intercourse.

One method of improving Premature ejaculation is Squeeze technique. It can be practised by you alone( or you can take your partner 'shelp). In this technique # Begin mastrubation as usual, including stimulation of the penis, until you feel almost ready to ejaculate.
# You can squeeze the end of your penis, at the point where the head (glans) joins the shaft, and maintain the squeeze for several seconds, until the urge to ejaculate passes.
# After the squeeze is released, wait for about 30 seconds, then go back to mastrubation. Like this premature ejaculation can be controlled.After a few practice sessions, the feeling of knowing how to delay ejaculation may become a habit that no longer requires the squeeze technique.

Some people with PE also benefit from medications and creams that can be prescribed by your doctor. Antidepressants and topical anesthetic creams containing lidocaine or prilocaine are generally used. Counseling or talk therapy which involves talking with a mental health provider about your relationships and experiences can also help.

This condition will improve over time once you become capable of controlling ejaculation and the performance anxiety is relieved.