Is it harmful to release sperm daily?

Question
i realising my sperm daily,,,it is good for my health or not?? i am 15 years old...i can't control from this..how can i control this??
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 37 minutes later
Hi
Welcome to XXXXXXX

The sperms are made by the body for excretion. It is not as such harmful by releasing sperms manually however you may feel weakness. It results due to high testosterone levels. There are certain drugs that lowers the testosterone levels but they have many harmful effects so i will never recommend them for you as you are too young however you can have some diet modification like low fatty diets like avoid dry fruits, fist, meats etc

If you still have some query, feel free to ask

Thanks
regards

Follow-up: Is it harmful to release sperm daily? 8 hours later
And my another questions is -
there is a pimple on my face .. it is due to sperm releasing or not??
i wear spectacles ...my left eye has +1.25 and in my right eye is nil (0) i.e. my right eye is well to see,.....it is due to sperm releasing or not??

my height is 172cm and my weight is 70kg...it is good or not...i have a lots of fat in my abdomen, thigh ....i am physically weak....are this result of sperm releasing....how can i loss the weight....

please doctor !! tell me ...i am feeling very nervous.... this XXXXXXX is my only opinion to share with you......

give your mobile no. i can call you...

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 14 hours later
Thanks for the reply

The other symptoms are not related with sperm release however the physical weakness can be due to sperm release. your weight is of normal healthy person.

Thanks

Follow-up: Is it harmful to release sperm daily? 15 hours later
I shall try to leave this habit...i.e. sperm releasing

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 8 hours later
well that will be a good try. best of luck with it.

Thanks