Is it good or bad to masturbate once a week?

Jul 2016

I masturbate once a week is it good or bad. How should I avoid it I
Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 29 minutes later

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been masturbating once in a week.

Masturbation is a normal desire of a human being to have sexual satisfaction in absence of a partner. There is nothing wrong or bad to masturbate once a while; only thing one has to observe that you do not get addicted to it. Therefore you do not need to apply any measures to avoid it.

First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems. But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you.