Ask a Homeopath   »  

Is it advisable to take Homeopathic treatment for hair loss?

Hello Doctor, I am 28 Year old man. I am suffering from Hair loss. Though I have not developed visible bald patches on my head still the hair loss rate is very high. Hair density has become very less on my Head. Is it advisable to go for any Homeopathic treatment on hair loss? Will it help?
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 5 hours later
Brief Answer: following medicines will help you Detailed Answer: welcome to Health care magic You can start with following medicine 1 Selenium 6x 4 pills three times in a day (made in german) 2 Phosphrus 6x 4 pills three times in a day 3 R89 15 drops three times in day (Made in german) 4 Lycopodium 200 once in a day Also take following medicine Tab Vit-E once in a day for month Tab Vit-A once in a day for month Continue the medicine then revert me back after a month The course of medicine will be 3 month and medicine will be revised after end of each month Thanks