Is it advisable to take Homeopathic treatment for hair loss?
User rating for this question
Hello Doctor, I am 28 Year old man. I am suffering from Hair loss. Though I have not developed visible bald patches on my head still the hair loss rate is very high. Hair density has become very less on my Head. Is it advisable to go for any Homeopathic treatment on hair loss? Will it help?
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 5 hours later
Brief Answer: following medicines will help you Detailed Answer: welcome to Health care magic You can start with following medicine 1 Selenium 6x 4 pills three times in a day (made in german) 2 Phosphrus 6x 4 pills three times in a day 3 R89 15 drops three times in day (Made in german) 4 Lycopodium 200 once in a day Also take following medicine Tab Vit-E once in a day for month Tab Vit-A once in a day for month Continue the medicine then revert me back after a month The course of medicine will be 3 month and medicine will be revised after end of each month Thanks
People also viewed
- Is it advisable to take homeopathic treatment for hair loss
- Homeopathic medicine for hailey hailey
- Is trembling or shaking of the hands a side effect of amiodarone hydrochloride?
- Have thalassemia have hair loss taken deviry taken homeopathic treatment
- Hair loss what treatment can i take
- Homeopathy lennox gastaut
- Which treatment is advised for hair loss and dandruff
- Is stomach pain, fullness, or discomfort a side effect of prevacid naprapac 375?
- Is swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs a side effect of colazal?
- Is ringing or buzzing in the ears or any hearing loss a side effect of demadex?
- Hair loss of beard treatment
- Paraspinal homeopathic injections
- Homeopathic medicine for nightfall
- Homeopathic medicine to reduce melanin
- Is burning, red, tender, thick, scaly, or peeling skin a side effect of toradol?