Is house made wine good for gas trouble?

Mar 2016

Hi, My mother told the house made wine( Bell fruit + sugar only) is good for gas trouble. Is it fine to have a glass of wine during this time?Also how about red wine from Spain. Recently my sister bought it . Please advice!! Regards XXXX
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. S Patra 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: YOU CAN TAKE HOME MADE WINE ONLY. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. House made wine (Bell fruit and sugar mixed water) can be taken during pregnancy period to reduce heart burn or gas trouble. It is quite SAFE. However, red wine SHOULDN'T be taken during this time and it may cause harmful effect to growing baby and also, aggravate heart burn problem. Hope, I have answered your query. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW
Follow-up: Is house made wine good for gas trouble? 46 minutes later
Also how about 100% fruit juice wine brought from shops ?
Answered by Dr. S Patra 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: 100% FRUIT JUICE IS QUITE SAFE. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for follow up query. Limited drinking of fresh fruit juice (without alcohol) either from shop or home made is quite SAFE. They are enriched with multiple vitamins and minerals. They also act as mild laxative (papayas, melons, mangos, grapes and oranges etc) and are helpful in reducing gas problem. Hope, it helps for you. Kindly, close the discussion. All the best and good luck. Regards, Dr Soumen