Is honey and lemon with warm water helpful to reduce weight?
User rating for this question
Is honey and lemon with warm water helpful to reduce weight ?
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes, but no sure evidence Detailed Answer: Hello, Yes, honey and lemon with warm water can be helpful in reducing weight. There are many patients who have benefited or lost weight due to this mixture. However, this is not medically proven. In my view, there is no harm in trying it. Wish you good luck.
People also viewed
- Will juvederm treat lateral canthal lines ?
- Does warm lemon water help with sperm
- Does lemon water help reduce periods
- Honey lemon water weight loss
- Will smz tmp ds treat traveler's diarrhea?
- Can i take myrbetriq for bladder, weak ?
- 36 weeks pregnant and contractions every 30 minutes
- Will replesta treat vitamin d deficiency?
- Folvite tablets during 2nd trimester
- I have runny poos will it affect microgynon 30
- Does taking vitamins affect microgynon 30
- Tranexamic acid affect microgynon 30?
- Will lemon water reduce weight
- Will uroxatral treat prostate, enlarged ?
- Demerits of lemon with honey and warm water for pregnancy