Is honey and lemon with warm water helpful to reduce weight?
User rating for this question
Is honey and lemon with warm water helpful to reduce weight ?
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes, but no sure evidence Detailed Answer: Hello, Yes, honey and lemon with warm water can be helpful in reducing weight. There are many patients who have benefited or lost weight due to this mixture. However, this is not medically proven. In my view, there is no harm in trying it. Wish you good luck.
People also viewed
- Honey lemon water weight loss
- Tingling in abdomen and fast heart rate
- Lemon with honey reduce wbc
- Serious side effects of mintop foam
- Demerits of lemon with honey and warm water for pregnancy
- Effect of folli grow tablet
- Distended abdomen vertigo male
- Lemon and honey will reduce hair
- Why does my middle abdomen hurt everyday
- Dizzy pain in right groin and abdomen
- Effects of postinor on uterine fibroids
- Follihair tablet side effects and use
- Levonelle side effect and fibromyalgia
- Sweating dizziness headache upper abdomen pain
- Honey lemon water for triglycerides