Is heaviness in head a sign of brain tumor?

Hi my name is XXXX and my right side of head feels heavy then the left side and I've been wondering if this could be a brain tumor and but I don't want to think it's that but is their other symptoms instead.
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 57 minutes later
Brief don't seem to have brain tumor  Detailed answer. Hello, Thanks for the query. Brain tumours generally occur in people above the age of 65 years and although headache is a common initial symptom of most of the brain tumors but there  are various other associated symptoms like changes in vision and speech,seizures,problem with walking and concentration,balance problems,personality changes,weakness in one part of body,tingling in arms etc which are associated with brain tumours. You are too young and there  could be various reasons for your heaviness like lack of sleep,sleeping late,overindulgence in smoking and alcohol,vision problem requiring use of spectacles etc. I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks
Follow-up: Is heaviness in head a sign of brain tumor? 2 hours later
your right for the past 2 weeks I've been staying up late until 3 or 2 most of the time and missing breakfast thank you so much
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 5 hours later
Hello, You are most welcome to ask any query any time. Thanks