Is headache,dizziness,nausea and ringing in ears symptoms of a concussion?

Good day, this past Saturday afternoon I got hit in the head by a hockey puck. I didn't think much of it at the time, yes it did hurt and left a bump on my head. There was no blood or bruising. The next day (Sunday) morning I woke up with a headache, and a bit dizzy, and also feeling nauseous, and ears are ringing. Could this be a concussion? Is it worth a visit to a GP? Regards, XXXX
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: Sounds like concussion, please do visit your GP Detailed Answer: Hello Mr. XXXXXXX Welcome to, and thank your for posting your query. I have gone through your question and do understand your concern. Your symptoms do make me consider the possibility of concussion seriously, I think you need to consult your GP at the earliest and request a CT scan to rule out any small bleeding inside the head or minor fractures. Sincerely hope this addresses your concern effectively, however if you were to have any doubts, please do write back to me for clarifications. Wishing you good health and speedy recovery. Kind regards,