Is green tea good for treatment of lipoma in my body

I have several lipoma in my body. Is there any home remedy for that?. I started using Green Tea whether it is useful?
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX Lipomas are usually treated surgically. Liposuction is an alternate therapy that can be useful for lipomas that have segregated close together for example on abdomen. Home remedy for lipomas will not be useful. It is hard to dissolve the fat that has accumulated as a benign swelling. Home remedies and herbal preparations will be needed in larger doses and for longer times to have any effect and they may produce known or unknown side-effects. These medicines are not backed by enough research. Green tea may reduce lipid levels in blood, but I doubt if it will be effective for lipomas. Triphala has also been advocated to reduce lipomas. Let me know if I can assist you further. Dr Vaishalee