Is ginkgo bildba capsules good for ear whistles and memory problems?

what about the effectiveness of Ginkgo Bildba capsules Is that herbal remedy that effective for ear whistles and memory problems?
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: No unanimous conclusions Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for this query. As of date, there is no universally accepted stand on how effective this product is when talking about memory and ear problems. Studies have yielded conflicting results. Other report great benefits using it while others say there is just no observed benefit. There have even been recent conflicting findings that suggest this product could be associated with cancer development in individuals. In all, it is not FDA(the body that scrutinizes food and drugs for use) approved and I cannot trust the veracity of its claims. Taking it or not is purely personal. i cannot prescribe it to my patients or recommend it either. However, I will not stop them from consuming it unless i find a strong reason to do so. I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for further clarifications. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD
Follow-up: Is ginkgo bildba capsules good for ear whistles and memory problems? 18 hours later
So you just cast the burden of "choice" back on your "virtual" clients !!! What a fail. Thanks anyway .
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Sorry for the mix up! Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for following up with me. When a doctor lets you make the choice it means that he did not find enough reasons to discourage you from taking this product but lacks a strong evidence to recommend it. All drugs I prescribe or recommend must be approved by the FDA for me to be covered because they must have been well scrutinized. This is not the case with gingko biloba. Am sorry if you feel this way but, even to my clients I will say the same thing to their faces. I will not prescribe a product without a strong reason for. I have provided the information on which you can act. If you want me make the choice for you, then I will say do not take it. I feel terrible if you do not feel happy with our services. Your satisfaction is our primary goal. I will advice that you ask for a refund if you do not feel happy with the quality of my services. I will be happier this way because my interest is not in you paying but in you getting satisfied and feeling well served. I wish you well. Dr. Ditah, MD.