Is gastroenteritis related to stomach cramps and diarrhea or could it be a gynecological problem?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: most likely it is gut problem, hydration adv Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to healthcare Magic! Cramps and loose motions are cardinal features of a gut disorder. Although cramps can be due to gynecological troubles also but in that case there should be other gynecologic symptoms. You should ensure hydration by taking household liquids and semisolids roughly one liter above the lost volume in 24hours. Antacid medicine and curds will further relieve symptoms. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
Follow-up: Is gastroenteritis related to stomach cramps and diarrhea or could it be a gynecological problem? 49 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 14 hours later
Brief Answer: Bentyl Bentyl will halp Detailed Answer: Hi Hardu... Welcome back to Healthcare Magic. IBS is a least likely possibility because your history is short. It seems a gut disorder of short duration which will improve with Bentyl. It will do more surely if you can start ranitidine also. I hope the advise will be helpful for you.
People also viewed
- Is chills a side effect of zeasorb-af?
- What are the side effects of vitron c?
- Is chills a side effect of zilactin-l?
- Chronic diarrhea and stomach cramps
- Stomach cramps and yellow diarrhea
- Is dizziness a side effect of aldara?
- Treatment for abnormally sparse menstrual bleeding
- What causes pain in my left breast and short breath
- How can prolonged periods due to ovarian cyst be stopped
- Severe stomach cramps and diarrhea
- Reason for sore breasts cramps but no periods
- Is chest pain a side effect of vantin?
- Nausea stomach cramps diarrhea
- Are there chances of menopause at the age of 31
- Diarrhea stomach cramps and headache