Is fluid filled mass in uterus, with heavy periods and huge clots is due to cancer?

OBGYN, Gynecologic Oncology
I have a fluid filled mass in my uterus, I am 45 and not pregnant. I have very very heavy periods with huge clots. This mass is usually cancer?
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Manjunath L Ramarajapalli 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: You need to undergo diagnostic D & C Detailed Answer: Hello, This type of symptoms are usually present in cases of endometrial cancer,fibroid uterus,AUB (abnormal uterine bleeding ) etc.. Also you have heavy bleeding which has to be treated immediately as it may lead to be anaemia. You need to undergo diagnostic D & C (Dilatation and Curettage) to know the pathology inside the uterus. Good luck