Is fluid discharge and cervix with multiple echogenic foci be a symptom of polyp?

Mar 2013
55 years woman with history small polyp in ec about 1.2 cm and small amount ff ec. few small fibroids it was 2 years ago and no w polyp in ut not seen tiny ff inec but in cervix look like polyp with multiple echogenic foci and small amount ff. some discharge ,not bloody it polyps ??can move?? infection ??or worse?/
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 2 hours later
Brief Answer: PLEASE UPLOAD REPORT. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. You have typed in your ultrasound report, but it is not very clear. Can you please upload the earlier report and the latest one too ? That will help me to provide you with a better answer. Waiting to hear from you soon. Take care.
Follow-up: Is fluid discharge and cervix with multiple echogenic foci be a symptom of polyp? 11 minutes later
I don't have a ultrasound report with me . But what remember small uterus with multiple fibroids biggest 2 cm .polyps? About 1.2 cm vers fib trace ff -ec . No ff in cx. Now I don't have official report but I don't see any polyps or fib in ec look like "they" move to cx and I have min ff in cx. And look like a polyp with multiple echogenic foci. Not vascular ..
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 9 hours later
Brief Answer: AS BELOW Detailed Answer: The fibroids size mentioned is quite small. If you are asymptomatic ( no pain, bleeding ) you can ignore it. As for the rest of the report, what you have typed is really not providing any information. I request you to procure the report and please upload it, that will give you the benefit of this discussion.