Is fenugreek good for breast enhancement?

they say fenugreek and saw palmetto contains astrogen which makes breast bigger even the woman who talks astrogen pills .can u please explain to me that normal woman already have astrogen in normal levels and her breast stop growing why if she talk astrogin pills or fenugreek and saw palmetto her breast will be bigger ? although she already have astrogen and her breast stop growing
Posted Thu, 24 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello, I would be happy to help...

Detailed Answer:
There is no natural or synthetic hormone way to increase breast size. Any medication that claims that it can is just trying to take your money by giving false hope. The only way to affect breast size is with surgery, and as occurs when you are pregnant.

In addition, it is potentially harmful to take medications that might increase estrogen levels. A 21 year old should not be on estrogen pills of any kind.

I hope that this helps.
Follow-up: Is fenugreek good for breast enhancement? 3 minutes later
not medication for big breast but astrogen hormone pills ? or fenugreek and saw palmetto
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Sorry for the confusion

Detailed Answer:
If a woman takes estrogen, they will likely see an increase in breast size related to an increase in the gland size and numbers - similar to what occurs during pregnancy. But I will say again, there is NO reason for a 21 year old to be on estrogen pills.

If you can more clearly explain what the exact medication it is that is being taken and what she is treating, perhaps I can help you more!
Follow-up: Is fenugreek good for breast enhancement? 17 minutes later
i wont take astroginic pills. i will take saw palmetto and fenugreek to make my breast bigger and my breast size is ok not small. and when i was 16 i took pills to make my period reguler i hadnt any hormonic problem but the period wasnt reguler the name of pills in the picture. if saw palmetto and fenugreek effect my breast size i will use
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Thank you...

Detailed Answer:
You were getting a type of progesterone monthly to get a period. This is common in women with irregularity in their cycles which is common with the onset of your cycles.

You cannot take anything to increase your breast size. Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek will NOT have this effect. There is nothing you can do to effect breast size. That is just how it is!

Good luck and thank you for the questions.
Follow-up: Is fenugreek good for breast enhancement? 11 hours later
i asked other doctor and he told me fenugreek makes breast bigger because of prolactin but needs so many time
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
I would not count on it

Detailed Answer:
Maybe this is a short term effect, but even if it did do this, you are not going to see any long term changes. Yes, it is used to increase milk production in women who are breast-feeding, but your response when not pregnant will likely be minimal to none.

Good luck!