Is femilon recommended for cyst in ovaries?

cyst in ovaries .pain too much what to do.whether femilon can be taken iam 28 years female .un married. 5.8 ht and 62 kg wt
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 2 hours later

Thanks for posting your query here.

I would like to know your menstrual history , whether you are having delayed periods or normal periods.

Secondly which type of cyst you are having as the treatment varies according to it for example in simple serous cysts we simply give some antibiotics if they are small.

If they are polycystic ovaries then we give another drugs.

If it is chocolate cyst then it is called endometriosis.

There can be simple follicular cysts which usually require no treatment.

Meanwhile you can take tablet meftal spas (dicycloverine hydrochloride)for the pain after consulting physician.

Femilon is an oral contraceptive drug and should be taken under doctor's guidanance.

I hope i have answered your query.I will be available for follow up.