Is feeling giddiness caused by variation in BP?
User rating for this question
Hello doctor, my wife is feeling giddyness since yesterday. She is absolutely healthy and has no issues. We have a 6months old baby. Is this due BP variation or any other reason. Please advice.
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: Get her BP checked Detailed Answer: Hello, The giddiness could be due to BP variation or due to electrolyte and water imbalance. I would suggest you to get your wife's blood pressure checked, and also check her hemoglobin level. To correct the water and electrolyte imbalance, you could give her Electral or ORS solution as and when required. This can replenish the electrolytes. Ask her to drink plenty of fluids orally, and rest well too. She needs to lie down flat on the cot, do not use a pillow to support her head. She must be fine soon. Regards,
People also viewed
- Giddiness reasons 11080 bp
- What causes increase in bp despite on bp medication
- Side effects of long term use of deviry
- What causes high bp
- Side effects of using undilluted dettol
- Penis cystic lump andropenis
- Is feeling giddiness caused by variation in bp
- Andropenis plastic part hurt
- Muscles deteriorating oxy pro elite
- M2 tone and androgen
- Diet mountain dew and impotence
- Anechoic cystic structure is cancerous
- What causes low bp
- For what reason dexona n practin tablets are taken?
- Hypoplastic aneamia treatment in ayurveda