Is extreme tiredness a side effect of Adderall?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 7 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: Unlikely for adderal Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Extreme tiredness is not a common adverse effect of adderal. Still the same may occur and if you feel so then you may give a try to discontinue the medicines with the consent of your treating psychiatrist. The other more likely possibility is that your depression might be still active causing you extreme tiredness. If that is the case then the venlafaxine either should be switched to a new anti depressant or should be augmented with a mood stabilizer to reduce the depression. Also, get your recent thyroid levels checked. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
Follow-up: Is extreme tiredness a side effect of Adderall? 56 minutes later
Thank You Very Much Doctor!
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Its our pleasure Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks.... Its our pleasure to be of help to you. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy
People also viewed
- Tingling hands and extreme tiredness
- Extreme tiredness trimethoprim
- Long term effects of consuming paxidep cr
- Ldl cholesterol curable
- Heavy chest and extreme tiredness
- Lack of energy and motivation and getting cramp a lot
- Inner labia and clitoris swollen hurts
- Large bump on ligament of left big toe
- Is extreme tiredness a side effect of adderall
- Labyrinthitis hair loss
- Extreme tiredness in arms and legs
- How can we leave habbit of smell eraz ex correction fluid
- How to control zolfresh side effect headache?
- Late period bump on cervical wall
- How to kill corynebacterium