Is excessive thirst a cause of concern?
User rating for this question
My 3 1/2 old little boy Is always thirsty. Should one concerned?
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 2 hours later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. In case you observe that there is increased appetite,increased thirst and increased frequency of urination as well I will suggest blood sugar level to be done . Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can help further. Wishing your baby good health. God bless...
People also viewed
- Is excessive thirst a cause of concern
- Experiencing excessive thirst and vomiting blood what is causing this
- Excessive saliva and thirst caused by
- Treatment and cure for Prolonged fever
- Foul bowel movements child
- Childs bowel movements smell like something dead
- Diagnosis of Frequent dehydration
- Sticky bowel movements in children
- Symptoms of Slightly high cholesterol
- Experiencing excessive thirst what could be causing this
- Can hypercalcemia cause excessive thirst?
- Treatment and cure for Gland cancer
- Child inconsistant bowel movements
- Yellow bowel movements in childr
- Diagnosis of Severe hypertension