Is excessive thirst a cause of concern?
User rating for this question
My 3 1/2 old little boy Is always thirsty. Should one concerned?
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 2 hours later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. In case you observe that there is increased appetite,increased thirst and increased frequency of urination as well I will suggest blood sugar level to be done . Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can help further. Wishing your baby good health. God bless...
People also viewed
- When i move my bowels why isitclear
- Is excessive thirst a cause of concern
- Experiencing excessive thirst and vomiting blood what is causing this
- Homemade cerelac baby food
- Excessive saliva and thirst caused by
- Baby feeding schedule cerelac solid food
- Baby position while feeding cerelac
- Mud like bowel movement
- Experiencing excessive thirst what could be causing this
- Expiration date of cerelac baby food
- Can hypercalcemia cause excessive thirst?
- Cerelac baby food effects
- Leaky bowel symptoms post operative
- My bowels smells like pus
- Bowel that smells like a permanent