Is excess dosage of thyronorm harmful to toddlers?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
My 1.5 year old son had excess dosage of thyronorm dat any harmful
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Sonila Borici 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: If took withing 2 hrs,give warm water to throw up. Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, You should first specify: - the dose he took and prescribed dose - when did he take it? If he took it within 2 hours, please get him have plenty of warm water to throw up. So, he will throw up the medicine too. If not, then, should monitor his vital signs. If anything unusual, should run to ER as soon as possible. Please give him warm water to help throw up! Dr.Sonila