Is drinking water in the morning beneficial to health?

Hi, I have heard from various sources that drinking water in the morning ,without brushing or rinsing your mouth, is beneficial. I find this strange as after sleep, your mouth will be filled with germs . Thoughts?
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that drinking luke warm water in morning helps to clean the system and detoxify it . But i would definitely recommend it after cleaning the teeth . Basically the effect is not much modified , it is the good effect of drinking water that plays the role . It is advisable to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily to help with basic metabolism of body and clear on the toxins . If you wish you can have water in early morning it will be helpful and beneficial to you . Take care. Dr. Shruti