Is dates and coconut water intake unsafe during pregnancy?
User rating for this question
Hi, I am 7 weeks pregnant. I am having 2 to 3 dates almost every alternate day and drinking 1 coconut water daily. I just heard from my friends that i should not have any of those both in 1st trimester of pregnancy. Please advise me on this.
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 2 hours later
Brief Answer: sanitation must be ensured, there is no contraindi Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to healthcare Magic! You can have these things as per your liking. There is hardly any reason for not having these victuals during any semester of pregnancy. Only important thing to be ensured is that they should not be contaminated. Wash well the edibles as a rule and ensure coconut is drained in front of your eyes. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
People also viewed
- Who is pregnant but tested negative
- Neoclav is it safe in pregnancy
- 6 week pregnant negative urine
- Stomach pain after teeth cleaning
- Drinking coconut water during ninth month pregnancy
- Clean mouth after meth
- Medicine for cleaning uterus after miscarriage
- Is dates and coconut water intake unsafe during pregnancy
- Unsafe tsh during pregnancy
- Throwing up but negative pregnancy test
- After circumcision how many days can swim
- Coconut water during pregnancy last months
- Pregnancy test negative spironolactone
- Tongue cleaning after tonsillectomy
- Tender coconut water during pregnancy for foetus