Is dates and coconut water intake unsafe during pregnancy?

Hi, I am 7 weeks pregnant. I am having 2 to 3 dates almost every alternate day and drinking 1 coconut water daily. I just heard from my friends that i should not have any of those both in 1st trimester of pregnancy. Please advise me on this.
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 2 hours later
Brief Answer: sanitation must be ensured, there is no contraindi Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to healthcare Magic! You can have these things as per your liking. There is hardly any reason for not having these victuals during any semester of pregnancy. Only important thing to be ensured is that they should not be contaminated. Wash well the edibles as a rule and ensure coconut is drained in front of your eyes. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!