Is continuous itching all over body after unprotected sex a sign of HIV?

continuous itching i have had throughout my entire body but mostly legs arms and belly. Had unprotected sex 3 1/2months ago and have had the feelings since I went to the walk in clinc teice and was diagnosed with dermatitis and no allergy medicine helped whatsoever. I went and met with a family physician and was asked to perform a hiv test- i am in great shape and very healthy otherwise i am so scared
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. Your family physician suggested you a correct thing. HIV symptoms can vary greatly. It can present in any form. It is better to get tested. I dont want to scare you but its better to rule out. Let me know if you have any doubts. Thank you