Is consumption of Endura mass and Nutrigain Protein powder safe?
User rating for this question
do you know Endura mass & Nutrigain Protein powder I can use that. Is that safe or not?
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: So you can start them on your own risk. Detailed Answer: Hello I have studied your case, No one can comment on contents and assurance of Endura mass & Nutrigain Protein powder or, any other weight gain powder. These products may content harmful ingredient which may be toxic to kidney and bone. So you can start them on your own risk. The best way to gain weight is by having a healthy diet. First of all please visit your doctor to look for any medical reasons for being underweight. Then visit a dietician who can plan your diet well as per your need and life style. Do regular exercise about 30-45 minutes in a day on most days of the week along with a protein and calorie rich diet. u have to do running , stretching and small weight exercises that u can learn from going to gym or YOUTUBE also.....do those weight exercises and drink this protein. You do simple but very effective exercises such as push ups, pull ups, dips, free squats etc; these are movements which help put on mass in a beginner. Please do not take any such drugs which promise a miracle including the one you are talking about. There were reports in past about nutrigain powder in some controversy and questions were raised about the safety. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- Rapid weight gain first-trimester
- What causes chest pain and fever after swallowing canned peach
- How to treat accident mediated haemarthrosis
- Right weight for height
- Successful long-term weight loss
- Nutrilite protein powder is safe for pregnancy
- Hormone that increases metabolism
- What causes tired eyes with blurred vision
- Which is better endura mass or nutrilite protein powder?
- Is consumption of endura mass and nutrigain protein powder safe
- What causes vomiting after eating food
- Nutrilite protein powder safe in ulcerative
- Can coumadin be taken in place of xarelto
- How do viruses grow
- Endura mass protein powder advantages