Is burning and pressure sensation on top of head with memory problem side effects of Effexor?

I have been taking Effexor XR for several years due to depression. Lately I been having burning and pressure sensation on top of my head (area on top of my soft spot on the head) for about 2 months. I am also having a hard time retaining information. Please help me I am desperate!!!
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi, it could be related to the side effects, or... Detailed Answer: Hi there, it could be related to the side effects of the medication. Or it could be related to the fact that you may need a higher dose if you have been under stress for the last couple of months. Let me know about it please.