Ask a Homeopath   »  

Is breast fibroadenoma curable with homeopathy?

Dear Sir,
I want to know best homeo doctor or hospital for breast fibrodinam treatment in bangalore. Is it curable or disappear fibrodinama with homeiopathy? Please let me know good food/fruits and diet for fibrodinam.
Thank you.
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 35 minutes later

Fibroadenoma of a breast is a benign lesion and it does not progress. Usually no treatment is needed. Most of the fibroadenomas regress spontaneously with time without any treatment.

Homeopathy has described a treatment for fibroadenoma of breast.

The simple measures to reduce the lump size are-
1.Application of a hot compress to the affected breast. Soak a towel in castor oil and place it on the area that is affected. Keep this towel in place for about an hour for maximum results. You could also use plain castor oil to regularly massage your breasts. The application of castor oil mixed with essential oils or herbs is also regarded as an effective natural remedy for fibroadenoma.

2.Use of ginger tea is also popular when it comes to natural remedies for fibroadenoma. Dip a towel in the tea while it is still warm. Then, hold the towel against your breast for about 20 to 60 minutes; do this every few hours. This remedy is particularly helpful if you are also experiencing pain and discomfort.

To find a good Homeopathy specialist nearest to your place, we have patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.

Follow-up: Is breast fibroadenoma curable with homeopathy? 35 minutes later
Dear doctor,
We applied above methods nearly one year. but fibrodinama not disappeared or not decreased size.
Is there any medication in homeopathy to disappear or reduce size of fibordinama?
is there any proven history through homeopathy treatment? is there anyside effects?
Please advise me
Thank you
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 43 minutes later

Thanks for writing again.

Homeopathy literature describes its treatment. The effectiveness of treatment depends on the size, position, etc of the mass. There are usually no side effects.

I am an allopath and do not practice homeopathy, I am sorry on this. A homeopathy expert can guide you best about the treatment guidelines.

Wishing you an early recovery.