Is breast feeding and want to increase breast size and improve height. Suggest?

May 2013
hi am 27 years old and i have a baby boy who is 9 months feeding my baby..but my breast size is only 30..i want to improve my breast size to 36..and i want quick results..and my height is 5' there any possibility improve height also??..please help me to solve my problem
Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 35 minutes later

General methods to improve the breast size are:
-Taking food XXXXXXX in proteins and estrogen like chicken, fenugreek sprouts, flax, sunflower seeds etc.
-Hormonal supplementation
-Augmentation surgeries

But as you are breast feeding your baby presently, you can go for first two options only.
At your age there no natural way to improve the height as by this time the epiphysical junctions of the bones will be fused.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.