Is blue and red wavy line in vision with a tightness in neck,symptoms of TIA?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
I have experienced a blue & red wavy line in my vision combined with a tight feeling in my neck. would this be a T.IA.? YYYY@YYYY
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sonila Borici 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Consult your neurologist for treatment of T.I.A. Detailed Answer: Hi, I read your concern and would like that yes this would be probably a TIA. my conclusion is based on your symptoms and your MRI data. I also recommend to consult your local neurologist for further examination and for proper treatment. I strongly suggest to begin treatment to prevent stroke. If i was your treating doctor i would begin treatment with Aspirin 100 mg and plavix 75 mg. Hope i answered to your query. Dr. Sonila