Is an MPV of 5.9 a contra indicator for tooth extraction?
User rating for this question
Is an mpv of 5.9 a contra indicator for tooth extraction?
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Thanks for the query. This is not contraindication if your platelet count is more than 100,000/μL and your prothrombine time more than 30%. MPV 5.9 isnt indicating any patology if other findings are fine. WIsh you good health. feel free to ask. Regards.
People also viewed
- Blood pressure 11768 pulse 93
- What could high mpv consistently declining wbc and mchc indicate
- Non-opiate meds for pain
- Methadone peak and trough
- Morphine sulfate vs methadone
- Prolactinoma symptoms in men
- Mpv and hiv
- What is a mpv
- Blood pressure 11783 high
- 57 bpm blood pressure 11785
- Normal mpv
- Normal blood pressure 11782
- Sex while on metrogel
- Blood pressure 118 54