Is an MPV of 5.9 a contra indicator for tooth extraction?
User rating for this question
Is an mpv of 5.9 a contra indicator for tooth extraction?
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Thanks for the query. This is not contraindication if your platelet count is more than 100,000/μL and your prothrombine time more than 30%. MPV 5.9 isnt indicating any patology if other findings are fine. WIsh you good health. feel free to ask. Regards.
People also viewed
- Symptoms of endplate spondylosis
- Mpv and hiv
- What could high mpv consistently declining wbc and mchc indicate
- Symptoms of bacterial encephalitis
- What is a mpv
- Symptoms of adrenal cyst
- Symptoms of johnson syndrome
- Normal mpv
- Urispas tablet dosage and treatment
- Symptoms of hereditary spastic paraparesis
- Can you get high naproxen
- Does opana get you high
- Does tramadol give you energy
- Donepezil hcl 5mg side effects