Is a painless lump on head a matter of concern?

Nov 2013

Dear doctor i have a pump in my head last week i made a cbc and full profile tests and esr everything was normal this pump dont hurt me i i can barely feel about it what do you recommend Thanks
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 7 hours later
Brief Answer: No need to worry. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have noted your complaints and wish to reassure you that there is no need to worry at present. All your blood tests are also normal. Please watch for any symptoms such as pain, swelling, etc. If any of them appear, please consult a doctor. I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information. Wishing you good health, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: My BLOG:
Follow-up: Is a painless lump on head a matter of concern? 3 hours later
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thank you. Detailed Answer: Thank you and best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)