Is a fluttering sensation below my breast related to the lung?

Hi, I occasionaly have a fluttering or pulsating sensation below my right breast. Not often but I was wondering what it could be. I've also had sharp pains in both my breast that come and go for the last two weeks. Not sure if it's somethign to do with the lungs or the breast themselves. (note: I have been under stress the last two months). thank you, XXXXXXX
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later

I would not consider it to be from the lungs, as such symptoms presenting isolated without associated cough or breathlessness is rarely expected in lung pathologies.

Since the breast is a highly vascular organ such flutters can be expected and flutter in combination with sharp pain does give clue into either infections or vascular malformations. This can be confirmed only after a detailed examination of your breast. Do visit your gynecologist for the same.

Stress may not be a considerable trigger here, where as the radiotherapy and thyroid abnormality could have connections with the problem you have.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.